4 Mar 2014

Changes

Should I risk it all for a moment of fake happiness ? I am not sure that a moment can erase years of trust and understanding...
I have never been afraid of changes. I accepted them and adapted to what was next. I made one step at a time and all went well. The complications that appeared made all so different...they forced me to take decisions. I have chosen the right way but not the right people. But I was wise enough to see what they really want. I was disappointed for a moment when I saw their true intentions but I moved on and very easy walked out of their lives. Now they tell me that they want me back and realise how wrong they were. But guess what I am NOT coming back. The past is history. All that matters is the future.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment from < >